Scrum Master, Lead Developer
15 December 2021 | Careers
We are now looking for a Scrum Master, Lead Developer to join our international team! In this position you will take the role of scrum master and lead developer working closely with 3rd party providers and the rest of the team. Your daily work tasks include architectural work – you get to affect the overall development of the product and technological choices. Besides this, the role includes hands-on coding with the rest of the team. You also get to roll up your sleeves with leading and coaching the development team. You help the teams to apply the Scrum framework, help them to monitor their performance as well as resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work. You’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work and to help create self-organizing teams that are fully productive during sprints. Read more about our solutions.
To succeed in this role, you need to have willingness to contribute to the development as scrum master with hands-on attitude. As a person, you are active and you enjoy when you get to coach and help others to achieve their best possible performance. You also have a self-regulating and flexible working style. But most importantly, you are passionate and highly motivated when it comes to Scrum and developing!
We hope you have:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. university or university of applied sciences)
- Previous experience from a scrum master role
- Team and results-oriented approach with good communication skills
- Fluent skills in English. Finnish skills are seen as an asset
- When things get more normal again, we also expect you have a willingness to travel (few times a year), since we work internationally and globally in different locations
We consider as an asset:
- Other skills in backend development (e.g. .NET) and with public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Other language skills (e.g. German)
We offer you:
- At Superoperator you will get to work in a small team of professionals in a flat organization as a part of an international team. The team is not only working in Finland but around Europe, so you also get to work from the geographical location that works the best for you!
- Flexible working culture and a responsible role in which you get to develop yourself professionally
- An entrepreneurial-minded team, in which everyone works with high passion, motivation and supports each other
- Possibility to jump in an interesting projects (with for example AI) that pioneer the car service market globally
- Salary that is on the level of your skills and experience
- Phone-benefit and an option for redeeming a share of the personnel fund
Sounds like you?
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application document. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
For more information about the vacancy contact Superoperator’s CTO Riku Uotinen, +358 40 864 1354, firstname.lastname@example.org
Superoperator Oy, Itkonniemenkatu 11, 70500 Kuopio, Finland